Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hillary Clinton, user of multiple phones and devices said two weeks ago: "I don't throw anything away, I'm like two steps short of a hoarder"

About 1:15 into the video of an interview fifteen days ago here.

But yesterday she was a user of only one phone to simplify things, and deleted over 30,000 emails:

"First, when I got to work as secretary of state, I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two." ...

"In going through the e-mails, there were over 60,000 in total, sent and received. About half were work-related and went to the State Department and about half were personal that were not in any way related to my work. I had no reason to save them, but that was my decision because the federal guidelines are clear and the State Department request was clear."





--------------------------------------------

Liar.